A Wu Lou or Gourd pendant made of brass comes with a symbol of longevity which can bring a profusion of blessings into your home.
This special bottle gourd has been an icon of longevity, good health, and prosperity for many centuries
The shape itself of the Wu Lou/Gourd plays an important role in its image; it is a depiction of heaven and earth unified. The top half of the gourd symbolizes heaven, and the bottom half is earth. The use of the gourd by humans indicates the harmony between earth, heaven, and humanity.
When a Wu Lou is being used for Feng Shui, it is imperative to attach a red thread around the “neck” to enhance its energy. One can use Wu Lou in an abundance of ways around the home; these uses serve as both Feng Shui cures and enhancers.
Tips to enhance the beneficial features of Wu Lou/Gourd in your life:
- A Wu Lou made from brass or metal is the perfect feng shui cure for flying star feng shui devotees, as it will prevent the dreaded #2 illness star from playing havoc in your life. Place this feng shui cure wherever you see the #2 sickness flying star appears. It is reputed to absorb the sometimes deadly bad chi, absorbing the effects of any injuries, ailments, and fatal illnesses.
- If someone you know is facing illness or disease, provide them with a Wu Lou to place next to their bed. For a better result, hang two on either side of the bed. This is believed to give them the strength to recover from illness of a serious nature.
- Present a Wu Lou to elders as a birthday present is an endearing thing to do; this is said to offer them a long and healthy life.
- To prevent bad chi which will harm your career, place this feng shui symbol on your desk at the office or wherever you perform your work.
- To prevent bad chi from causing accidents, hang this lucky charm in your vehicle of transport.
- To promote good health luck and prosperity luck, while at the same time eliminating bad chi, place as many of this Wu Lou/Gourd as you can afford around your property.
- To maximize better health luck for your whole family, placing a Wu Lou/Gourd in the East sector of your living or family room will prove to be ideal. This is because the East sector is known by the Feng Shui Bagua formula as the “universal health luck corner”.
- If you often face difficulties with bad luck, keep a feng shui Wu Lou/Gourd in a place where you spend a majority of your time. This good luck charm will serve to bring you better fortune.
- If you are ailed by health problems or face recurring issues with your health, placing this Feng Shui cure in the Tien Yi (Health Corner based on Feng Shui Kua) of your bedroom is believed to help.
- 1 x Auspicious Hollow Gourd Pendant Necklace