Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet, also known as the three-legged toad or money toad symbolizes wealth and money. In Feng Shui, it is believed that Money Frog is beneficial for everyone especially for business owners and for people who wants to advance in their chosen career.
The Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet when activated and placed properly can help enhance wealth, change fortune, and protect investments among many others. It has long roots from Ancient China until the very day's modern age and can be seen in different businesses, shops, households, charms, and even jewelry.
Legend of the Money Frog
According to Chinese folklore, a wife of one of the eight immortals who was greedy and craved riches stole the elixir of immortality and drank it. As punishment, she was turned into a toad with the tail of a tadpole instead of two hind legs and banished to the moon.
In another legend, one of the immortals lured the toad out of hiding with gold coins, knowing its fondness for wealth. The toad is said to be so greedy that money actually sticks to it as it travels the heavens.
The three-legged toad is often depicted surrounded by money or with a coin in its mouth. This is why in Feng Shui, the frog is considered luckyand is believed to be a magnet of wealth, money, and good fortune.
Best Position For Money Frog
- Money frogs should be placed in a home's energetic center of money.
- In classical feng shui, it should be placed in the southeast corner of your space.
- One or more frogs can be placed on an office desk where you keep financial papers.
- To welcome wealth and money it can be placed in your entryway on a diagonal from the front door. Position the frog looking inside the house rather than facing out through the door.
- Group the Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet into three, six, or nine and place them facing different directions.
How To Activate Money Frog
When a money frog is not activated it will not help attract any money & wealth towards you. It is simple to Activate the Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet but is also very crucial. Follow the steps below for activation:
Option 1: Tie a red ribbon around it, and it’s activated.
Option 2: If a red ribbon isn’t your thing then you can place the toad on red paper.
- Theme: Feng Shui
- Material: Metal
- Color: Gold Plating
- Size: Height 1cm, Lenght 4cm, Width 4cm
- 1 Piece Feng Shui Fortune Frog Amulet