Turquoise is a powerful protective stone treasured since time immemorial throughout the world - from the ancient Egyptians to the Aztecs, the Tibetans to the Native Americans. Used for amulets and talismans, the Persians believed that this stone could ward off darkness and protect them from death.
Turquoise is commonly used in modern jewelry and is thought to bring luck, protection, and power
Today, people use this crystal for protection against accidents, bad intention from others, and negative energy. Turquoise is also used to clear outside influences and electromagnetic pollutions in the environment - hence beneficial to those who work with the computer, use a cellphone or watch TV a lot.
Physical Healing Energy
- Turquoise is a strengthening stone, good for exhaustion, depression, or panic attacks.
- It enhances physical and psychic immune systems, supporting the assimilation of nutrients, alleviating pollution and viral infections.
- It is anti-inflammatory and detoxifying, reducing excess acidity and benefiting gout, rheumatism, and the stomach.
- Turquoise assists in problems of the brain, eyes, ears, neck, and throat, especially cataracts, migraines and headaches, and problems with balance.
- Turquoise is helpful to the respiratory system and aids in healing lung disorders and allergies.
- Wearing a Turquoise necklace helps prevent tracheitis and other bronchial attacks.
Emotional Healing Energy
- Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body.
- It benefits the overall mood and emotion by balancing and inducing a sense of serenity and peace.
- Holding or wearing Turquoise helps restore depleted vitality and lifts sagging spirits.
- It relieves stress and brings the focus back to the center heart.
- It is empathetic and balancing, helping one to recognize the causes of happiness and unhappiness, and to master them.
- As a stone of purification, Turquoise dispels negative energy and clears electromagnetic smog from the environment.
- It promotes self-realization and aids in creative problem-solving, thus calming the nerves when speaking in public.
- It helps stabilize mood swings and dissolves a martyred attitude of self-sabotage.
- It is also empowering if you feel bullied or suffer prejudice.
- Because it soothes the mind, Turquoise is good for jet lag and fears of flying.
Turquoise stimulates the initiation of romantic love, and promotes spontaneity in romantic issues.
It is believed to change color to warn of impending danger or to indicate infidelity in thought or action.
Spiritually, Turquoise heals and cleanses both the energy centers and the physical body.
It acts to induce wisdom and understanding and to enhance trust, kindness, and the recognition of beauty.
Turquoise enhances the ability to see all aspects of ourselves, good and bad, and to integrate these aspects into a cohesive whole.
Wearing or Using the Stone
This is a particularly good stone to wear or use if you are experiencing trouble with difficult people or stresses in your life. Ideally, it would be worn on your body throughout the day to help protect and heal you.
- Material: Natural Turquoise, Silver
- Bead Size: 4mm
- Length: 15cm
- 1 x Lucky Natural Turquoise Protection Bracelet